-
Women keep telling me the same thing over and over again…
“I don’t fit fully in the church… but I don’t fit fully in the ‘woo’ world either.”
You’re exactly who The Remnant’s Sanctuary was created for.
This is the space for the women who:
— hear God in ways religion couldn’t explain
— feel energy before words
— get…
-
Tiffany Patterson posted an update 10 months ago
The Remnant's Sanctuary Membership
Women keep telling me the same thing over and over again…
“I don’t fit fully in the church… but I don’t fit fully in the ‘woo’ world either.”
You’re exactly who The Remnant’s Sanctuary was created for.
This is the space for the women who:
— hear God in ways religion couldn’t explain
— feel energy before words
— get…
-
Tiffany Patterson updated their cover photo 10 months ago
-
Tiffany Patterson posted an update 10 months ago
Big News, Friends!
I am so excited to share that I’ve officially found a new in-person healing space in Cedar Hill, MO!
After years of holding sessions from home, it feels so good to finally create a sacred space again, one filled with peace, grounding energy, and transformation.
I’ll be moving in and setting up over the next couple of weeks,…
-
Oooooh amazing!! Congratulations! Be sure to fill out your profile details with the consultation info
- View 1 reply
-
-
Tiffany Patterson updated their cover photo 10 months ago
-
Beautiful!! So glad to welcome you to Wellbee! Thank you @michelle for bridging the connection. Will I be seeing you at the Wellbee meetup near the end of the month?
- View 1 reply
-
-
Tiffany Patterson changed their profile photo 10 months ago






