-
Michael Coulas posted an update 5 months ago
Chiropractic Care for infant constipation
Infant constipation can be stressful—for babies and for parents. During big developmental stages (like rolling, sitting, and crawling), a baby’s body is learning new positions and patterns, and sometimes that can create tension or “stuck” areas in the mid-back. In my chiropractic practice, I’ve noticed that gentle, infant-specific…
2 Comments-
Andrea Drabble RRT- Hypnotherapist (edited)
Interesting! Had those issues with my daughter long time ago, this would have been good to have known. So hard to watch them in pain from tummy issues.
- View 1 reply
-
-
Michael Coulas updated their cover photo 7 months ago
-
Michael Coulas updated their cover photo 7 months ago
-
Michael Coulas updated their profile a year ago
-
Michael Coulas changed their profile photo a year ago
-
Michael Coulas updated their profile a year ago
-
Hi Michael! Welcome to Wellbee! Thank you @michelle for sharing the Wellbee love 💕. Please reach out if you have any questions navigating the site. Michelle’s hosting a virtual wellbee meetup on the 26th at 3:00PM. Hope I get to see you there.
- View 1 reply
-
Yes, Thanks. Michelle encouraged me to join and I will do my best to jump on the call on Thursday even though I will be working in my office at that time. Any advice on what I should set up first on the site?
- View 1 reply
-



